Friday, May 30, 2008

time passes so fast..
it's friday now..
budden i not yet start my econs revision..too bad...
okay okay.. i gonna start my revision soon...at 8pm...
ECONOMICS~~~ go go go~~~

i went to jusco juz now..
i drove there...haha...
i accidentally saw da la salle gang..
wakakaz...nearly cant recognize them...
juz feel tat i saw sum1 so familiar when i saw h.kooi...den i saw aby..den oni h.mun..
den oni i realize tat's them!!!
juz see how bad i m..cant even recognize my frens..
aiks~~~ it's not really my fault..i've not see them for 1 year++
so...it's quite surprise to see them there...

it's quite a normal day for me today..
nothing special happen..
oh ya!! liwen won 4 tickets of da CLICK F
IVE concert from hitz fm..
she's damn lucky...she often win those thingy..
if i m not mistaken, she won b4 2 cd's from hitz fm before..
and da narnia premier ticket..den now....FREE CONCERT TICKET!!!
if nothing goes wrong, v are goin to da concert...4 of us are...
liwen, mengyee, me myself & choryau(the oni guy)...i think so he sud b lucky isn't??
haha...

one more thing..
i nid to start to diet d...haha...
wish me gud luck pls...kakaz..


0 comments: