Wednesday, May 28, 2008

5 more days to go~~~

wuuhuu~~~~
juz finished 3 out of 4 of my final examinations...
dis feeling is
freaking gud..kakaz...
budden, it's stil so tiring...my eyelids gonna close now~~~
but it's only 5.32pm now..i nid to take my 2 younger bro for dinner later..
at centro..where???
THE MANHATTAN FISH MARKET..
they wanna hav their dinner there, therefore, i m responsible to bring them there..

finally finish my accountin test today..
it's juz average lar..
liwen say it's easier than our maths paper yst..but i feel the theory part is quite confusing me...n...i did some mistake~~~for such a easy question. It's about transfering accumulated depreciation and depreciation into the general journal..argh~~~ it's really easy actually, budden..i did the calculation wrong...T.T  i counted per annum instead of per month.. about 3 marks lost there..T.T
kristina also did da same mistake...wasted lar..budden it's over..haha..dun bother bout it d..
wow..i finally saw da august intake guy after few weeks..haha..he looks like some japanese guy..quite yao yeng..he's prettier than gals lar..
however, i also look forward to met the
handsome guy of mufy's august'07 intake...
they said he looks like
郭品超 and 霍建华...handsome rite?? hahax...budden i duno only i wil have the opportunity to c him lar..coz their final examination gonna over and...they are transfering to monash university lar..T.T
nomore handsome guy in mufy d..T.T   cant searchin for lengzai while studyin in college d...hehex...

reach home at 3pm juz now.. it's da first time 5 kwanghua-rians cum back together from college..
yirou follow us back tis few days...when v reach the sunway pyramid bus stop, v met eyo n yeatyee..eyo is damn funny lar..keep on say thingy that make us laugh...especially in the bus...eyo n yeatyee are so funny lar..they keep on ask yirou some funny question..especially about her mum... they are so funny lar..so cute lar them..

it's my rest day today...n i gonna start studyin for my econs test on monday...
it's my
LAST TEST-ECONOMICS(another subject that confusing me bside accting)...i gonna b free for a month after tat...yeah!!!!
i m havin my examinations while others are relaxing (many ppl are having their skul holidays tis few weeks)
budden.. unfortunately, i gonna have my holiday for
1 MONTH while they hav to study again~~~ damn nice lar...  dun jealous yea...hehehex....

counting down for my holiday from today...
5 more days to go~~~
my holidays start from :
3rd of June til 7th of July

WOOHOO~~~

0 comments: