Friday, May 23, 2008

exam freak~~~

sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time...
stil so busy nowadays...yet..it's stil fun..
went to lisa's wedding dinner laz sunday with a group of frenz.
i think so it's the most fun wedding dinner i had went b4.
all of us(da 10 gals) manage to b on the stage ler...sing some songs for our beloved fren.it's really fun. Everyone look at us once v get onto the stage. kekez. if all of u wanna know wats going on on tat day..pls refer to mengyees' blog. i m quite lazy to type it out. sorry for any inconvinience...hehe..but i wil show some pictures v took on tat day. Ready??


* bride n all da ji muis *


* new married couple n jimuis*


* me & mengyee *
so long din c us ss together d ler~  ^.^


* me n shereen *
at the wedding  &  starbucks


* frens *
argh~~ half of my face oni


* me n mengyee again *






* wat r v doing there *


* myself *

0 comments: