Thursday, May 29, 2008

it's finally thursday..my mum is coming back from japan tonite..
yeah..i asked my mum whether can buy me a shoes from there anot...
cuz their shoes are damn nice..i luv it~~~~

budden, i duno wil she buy for me..hehex...
coz..i've many shoes d..too many but i stil keep buying..hehexx...
no choice...luv
SHOES so much..
so everyone know wat to do for my burfday lar...kakaz..jkjk
finally my mum gonna be back, i dun nid to help them to settle their meals d..
no cooking again~~~

i went to manhattan yst...the
SERVICE there is really TERRIBLE & HORRIBLE  lar..
wont go centro manhattan again~~ i go wit 2 of my younger brother at 7.15pm lidat..


~ tis thingy cost me RM42.90 ~ 
den v finish our dinner about 8.20pm..
oh my gosh!!! v spend RM59.57 there...
 gonna save my money again tis month.. T.T
However, i still nid to go for shopping..kakaz..
hey my frens..anyone wanna go SHOPPING?? jio me ler..too boring d...
there are some sale now.. i wanna buy many things..
find one day go to one utama n pavillion...anyone interest pls call me..kakaz..

aiks~~ i plan to sleep at 9pm yst.. it's so tiring yst budden sleep at 4am yst..
i hope i can sleep longer, but.... izit i've used to wake up early?
woke up at 8sumting today..budden i sleep again..sked i dun have enuf sleep n bcum very tired later...
cuz..i gonna start wit my econs revision today~~~~
such a gud gal~~~
so i woke up at 12pm today... i've to prepare lunch for them...T.T
hence i plan to cook spagetti for them.. it's the easiest for me..
long time din cook spagetti since laz year..
i cooked so often for my frens laz year..haha...but i've been very lazy to prepare those thingy d...
after 6 months..finally....cook again~~~ but still lazy lar..luckily my youngest bro help me..
tiis wat i cooked for them.. ^.^
delicious??

MAII FRENX ~~~ MIIS MY SPAGHETTI ???

^o^ ~  *o*




0 comments: