Saturday, May 24, 2008

MUFYs' final examx~~~


it's so boring after studyin for the whole day of yesterday and today, therefore, i am here!!! ^.^ i am here to relieve my stress. kekez. However, i cant online for a long time now, wat i m going to do now is to  
- update my blog
- check my college bb for sum extra exercise ( especially maths~duno how to STUDY maths without doing any exercise)


aiks~~ my mum went to japan yst for a 7 days 5 nite trip. 12.45am flight to TOKYO, JAPAN. I am wondering i would follow her there. I stil wanna go there for the 2nd time, third, forth n so on. But, I am not so lucky lar. I've to sit for my final examination that starts on the 26th of May. Argh~~~ I have to take care my younger brothers(including preparing meals).hahax..

I went to the teh tarik place at centro wit my brothers for my lunch today. After wondering for such a long time, i finally order a rojak mee. Aiks~~~ the food there is so so so yucky. Not delicious at all. It's not tasty at all, buden their price so NICE. damn expensive lar for tat kinda standard of food. haha..I am so bad..However, i think it's really yucks seems i know how to differenciate how yucky the food is. Even my brother say so... 

For my dinner, I plan to prepare it by myself. Who call I m da only gal in my house now. Finally, I gonna prepare MAGGIE MEE for dinner today..wuuhuu~~~ I started to prepare all those ingredients since 6pm, but I finished everyting at 7pm. Did all of u saw someone cooked MAGGIE MEE for one hour. paiseh lar..i nid to prepare for 5 person ler. It's not fun at all lar~~~

I received a phone call juz now at 8.30pm. It's my mum calling from OSAKA, JAPAN~~ she said it's so fun there..T.T  I wish to b there also. It's quite fortunate to answer the long-distance call. All my brothers are not at home and I am the only one at home. wakaka. I wil try my best to cope everyting well til she's back on next thursday. 

ARGH~~~~ I'm gonna have my final examination the nex and the following week. However, it's juz 4 days. Although it's juz a few days, but i stil have many things to study. It have been so long that i didn't experience da exam feeling since SPM. Juz study 5 days before my final exam. EXTREME yea...hehe..(sorry choryau n liwen for using both of ur word)

I juz finished my accounting. Its damn confusing. The same type of question budden with different kinda answering method. Both liwen n I being confuse by the answer, duno which method to apply lar. After studying 8 units of accounting, there're so so so many things to memorize, especially the theory part(it's stil contain 30% of the whole paper..OMG). The one which really kill me is the DEPRECIATION. It's so confusing..wat accumulated depreciation, sales on cost, narriations, blablabla. Luckily the calculation part are not so tough. Hope i can do it well on tuesday..... pray for me PLS...


* my maths references and papers *



* it's all about ACCOUNTING *
did u all c the VCE ACCOUNTING? It's so thick lar~~


In the conclusion, no outing for me within my examination period. Have to be a hardworking n obedient girl for a week.


0 comments: