Thursday, May 15, 2008

busy~~

SORRY ya everyone...
i m quite busy tis few days....
gonna prepare for my final exam...
so...i wil seldom online d lor..hehex..
since when i bcum so hardworking???
seems unblivable?
kakaz...

wow...finally i get my P license...
kekekez...so happy....

went for
NARNIA on tuesday...PREMIER ler...
hehex...it's realy realy nice...
all of u have to c it..
recommended by
ms NG MEI YING...
kakakaz...
i seldom recomend tings wan ler...
^.^

my fren got marry today...
she's so happy..hehex..
it's happy to b her jimui today...
hope she wil happy n live happily forever....
best wishes to her.....

yst went for her wedding buffet..
saw some classmates..
budden...everyone stil remains the same 'heng'..
everyone divided into many many groups...zzzz
it may b a gatherin yst..buden...
it's not really a gathering lar...lame~~
hope i wont c tis 'phenomena' tis saturday again..

went to neway centro juz now...
sang for 4HOURS...
kakakakaz...
4 siao po singing inside room 25...
but it's realy fun...
neway is definitely better than GREENBOX...haha...
by comparing the LCD...
neway's is larger than greenbox...
n it's food n beverage is beta than greenbox..wakaka...
nex time can go there sing when i m free d...kakakaz..
cuz it's juz bside my house...wakaka....
anyone wanna sing rmb to jio me lo...
i sure wil b there n i m willing to accompany all of u(so bhb =.=)...
kakaz...

however....i gonna broke tis month....
rm300++ gone within half month...
anyone can help me???
i nid sum help.......financial problem..hahax...
no more SHOPPING for me...(but it seems impossble)
i wil try my best to save some money....
so i can shop again nex time...hehe...

i tink i sud stop here first...
hehex..continue nex time...
byez...

p/s  dun scold me for updatin my blog so late yea

0 comments: