Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged by mengyee & chinyang

1. Six People to Tag. The victims are
- kah wai
- jooli
- timmy
- chor yau
- kah min
- jason ong

2. Six Things I'm Passionate About
- Friends ~ It's great to hav some true-hearts friends tat may share everything among us. They're only the one who help you when you've problems. Thanks!!
- Online. This wud help me in stop thinking some problems. However, I still have to face to reality after that.
- Music. Some songs may calm me down, some reflect my feelings tat's deep in my heart. It really helps me to express some of my feelings.
- Shopping. Girls love to shop, isn't it??
- Studies. How important is a piece of certificate nowadays??? I dont really like to study actually, especially those syllabus that have to memorize deadly, but I have to. Aiks~~
- Him. I hope i may maintain everything like this, but it's 2 person thingy. Trust may just be the connection among us.

3. Six Things I Say Too Often
- Anything ~ It seems that i duno or maybe lazy in making some choices??
- Haha ~ laugh is better than cry rite??
- Sien ~ Sometimes its really boring & not I purposely say that.
- Yea ~ I usually will agree what others are saying.
- No use lar you ~ I think it sud be..useless lar you. erm..actually it's juz jk actually. I just used to say tis. Sorry if it offence anyone.
- Stupid wan ~ Actually me, mengyee & liwen alwiz say tis phrase since form 3 after the genting trip. We are not really scolding ppl stupid. It's juz some kinda like 'emotions'?

4. Six Books I've Read Recently
- actually i seldom read books now, it's bcoz I'm having my holidays now..^^ jux read some magazines.

5. Six Songs I can Listen to Again and Again
~ actually it may be more than six, let me juz list out some here
- empty
- ni men shi wo de xing guang
- ting shuo ai qing hui lai guo
- happy birthday
- ni zhen me lian hua dou shuo bu qing chu
- yang cong

6. Six Things I Learnt in the Past Year
- Love may be sweet & nice, however, it may be complicated. There is many things hidden within this love thingy. It may hurt others, but may be many people do not know how deep it hurts.
- We have to find a way out in solving our problems & face it cuz it's the reality & the reality wont bluff us. It's better to face it earlier than everything goes worse.
- Sometimes, we may get thingy that we paid for. Budden, it does not consider for everything. Therefore, what we can do is only treat everyone with our true heart as what we get is how others treat you & we don't know anything b4 that.
- Trust worthy is needed in everything. Believe in yourself and others.
- For frenemy, dont talk others bad words behind them. It's quite sarcastic & please respect everyone.
- Our future is control by ourselves. Motivation+courage+effort are important in achieving our goal.

0 comments: