Thursday, June 12, 2008

aiks~~didn't bloggin yst..it's because I am too tired after work. I reached home around 9pm...Argh~~~ I'm so tired after workin for the whole day...anyway..i'm not really work from 9-9...i went for my hair cut at 11am..keke...finally have my hair cut after 2 months..my hair is totally out of shape...okay..my cousin sister fetch me to lot 10 for my hair cut..den..went to toni & guy..I've some discussion with the hair-stylist on wat hair-style i gonna have..if i m not mistaken, he's an italian or european..kakaz... 


saw tis?? toni & guy luv UUUUU!!!

I finally have my hair cut after sittin in the saloon for one hour...my hair isn't that thick edi~~~ oh my gosh!!! i doesn't looks like 18~~~ looks so childish..isn't???

do u bliv i m 18???
~ looks so NOOB ~


0 comments: