Monday, June 9, 2008

nothing special happen today...
woke up at 8.15am & go to my aunt office to help her...
aiks~~~ it's quite tiring although i juz do some paper work....start workin from 10am til 7.30pm...see how hardworkin i am...i downloaded some click five songs laz nite..it's quite nice...especially empty, jenny & happy birthday..kekez...i nid to say tis again::: KYLE PATRICK IS SO HANDSOME!!!! p.s. dun hit me yea ^.^ i juz received a msg from liwen around 9.32pm...
u know wat she asked me??? she ask me whether wanna go to sing now anot...wow..it's 9.32pm now & she wanna go to ktv~~~~ juz bcoz she's at a super duper boring wedding dinner at V Garden... super duper geng le her...suddenly ask me whether wanna sing anot...However, v didn't go to neway..Impossible v go there late at night & juz both of us singing there rite...tmr is a schooling day for those form 6

0 comments: