Thursday, June 26, 2008

ntg special happen today..juz go to work as usual.I reached at the office around 9.30am, but i went out about 11am to the bank with my cousin to do some stuff. Aiks~~ waited & doin those stuff at the HSBC Bank for 2 hours. Wow..my cousin wanna sign up for a credit card, then she said wanna do a supplementary card for me also...budden, the supplementary card is juz for those who are 18 & above...Unfortunately i m not 18 yet..still got 3 months to reach 18..TT Aiks~~~after finishin those stuff, my cousin ask me to drive back to one-u house..Can u ever imagine me driving from Jalan Ipoh to One Utama??? Me who are stil not yet quite 'pro' in driving drive on the sprint highway. Scary rite?? My cousin who are quite sleepy suddenly awake!! haha...Reach one-u about 30 minutes later..actually v go to my aunt house to continue our office work..budden...v r attracted by the TV..kakaz...actually juz attracted to the forensic heroes II as i've watched till episode 26..& den astro AOD have ep.27 & 28..so...i sure will appreciate this chance lu~~keke..den went to uptown maybank at 4.45pm lidat..after tat, v finally start our work..back home at 9pm..haiz..quite tired today..

haiz..left one more day..seldom sms & talk edi...maybe he's quite busy? i really hope he may free sum time for me, no matter it's juz a while or few minutes to talk to me..hehe...anyway...i'll miss him~~

0 comments: