Thursday, September 25, 2008

Extremely busy!!

i'm quite busy currently.. settled my research, presentation internal test & those assignment thingy.. gotta do sum revision and english theme study nex on..& not to remind me tat i stil have my 3rd econs topic test tmr!!! but stil hav d bloggin mood here..its time to relax a bit rite.. probably cant enjoy my raya holiday dee~ its jz 1 month to go for my final examination..and after tat, i'm FREE for 2&a half month!!!! okay..luckily i've a long holiday after tat..and after tat, gonna start my uni life.. hmm...times flies tis year..it reli past so fast! hmph! i'm kinda wasting all my time tis yr.. pity me @@ v handed-in our monash-U application form today.. v cant take our sweet times now dee..indeed, its time for me to tink about my future (mayb its quite late for some of u out there) thinking to take single degree of double degree since it jz nid extra 1 yr to get a double degree cert & its d same $$ as single degree..its great to study double degree as more knowledge to gain there, but..some say its diff to study...any suggestion? after i settle this, wat course i shud choose? maybe biz & commerce (but not acct, banking & finance..i dun reli like it as its quite boring for me, but for those who love these course, they're great tho, as this is not a easy thingy to handle) or maybe bachelor of communication (there's a double degree in biz&commerce/communication), or maybe event management or..bachelor of psychology & biz..hmm..there is also bachelor of biz & commerce/bachelor of law, tis sounds great yah! but it takes 5 yrs to complete.. wow! beside, monash also offer some special double degree course larh! That's bachelor of MUSIC/bachelor of biz, bachelor of TOURISM/biz, bachelor of PHARMACY/biz, bachelor of SPORTS MANAGEMENT/biz, etc...it sounds great yah!

so u guys out there...free to share some of ur opinion here!!!

p.s who wanna go shopping together???wuahaha! (currently in a shopping mood~ but lack of $$..inflation now @@ but i tink so d unemployment rate now is quite low as there's a high rate of inflation-Phillips curve states that..there's high demand of labour force out there larh! so there's quite many job opportunities out there for u guys which wanna earn $$..omg! applying my econs knowledge here @@)

0 comments: