Friday, September 12, 2008

exhausted !!~~

yikes~ i'm kinda exhausted now lar... its 12.51am.. & i finally finish my english research paper..fine...it's d laz minute work again...yikes~~~i planned to finish it yesterday. But..i realized that it's not reli easy to do this research paper lar...n frens....research paper isn't tat easy lar...dun judge tis job jz by the name of it..it's not just searching for information and type it out...terrible...i just slept for 2 hrs yst...slept at 7am and wake up at 9am tis morning..skipped english and math class again...this is the first time for me to sleep so little after graduate(dun take account on the time i was gambling lar of course) Da first time i didnt sleep for the whole nite was form 1 (being so kepo tat time and ended up by helping 3-4 person do their geography folio).. yikes~ but yet i'm not so tired now lar..

i cant have my haircut today..TT.. after waiting for 2 months, i stil cant have my haircut....my cousin inform me few hr b4 da haircut tat she cant fetch me for d haircut..yikes~~~ hate it lar...my hair is kinda sux lar..so thick and makes me so damn hot...nid to wait for another month again....@@

upcoming things to do :
i) moral research project (again?!!)
ii) oral presentation

0 comments: