Sunday, October 12, 2008

relax!!~

finally finish my econs trial exam... it's jz 2% of my internal coursework marks... jz wondering y i'm studying so hard for tis..haha...hmm...liwen fetch us to aeon bkt tinggi after tat..jz goin there without any reason...mayb its kinda boring if v str8 go back home after d exam..v are not those ppl who love to stay at home whole day long...i lurve outing! so frens, feel free to date me out(jk).. v can relax a lil while tho..v finally decide to settle our lunch @ OldTown after wonderin for half an hr.. yirou is kinda addicted to their nasi lemak while liwen & me ordered a toast, a bun & a nasilemak to share..(kinda weird eating toast and bun for lunch huh?!) anyway...it's SPECIAL rite? so u guys wil rmb me better rite?!! 3 of us ended up chit-chattin after tat...for hours...it's a nice talk tho...gals tok probably... *sensitive topic* v enjoy it very much tho~

p.s saw suat lin there but she didnt saw me *sad*

1 comments:

lazzzy said...

oh .. go old town no call me lar !!! i also wan to join the "girl's talk" .. lol .. >.<